Over the last few years I have been keen to explore my own ideas and evoke a greater emotional response in my paintings. Contrasting flecks of colour, heavy textural paint and expressive brush strokes combine to bring greater depth and mood to each painting.
I am inspired by everyday images around me. Recently I painted a series of paintings in various cities as well as in and around the Notting Hill Carnival.
- 1987 Highly Commended, Cadbury's Young Artist of the Year
- 2000 Braintree Summer Open, Hannay Award
- 2005 International Artist Publication, 'Favourite Subjects'
- 2005 Winner SAA Professional Artist 05
- 2006 Sucessful entry into The Royal Society of Marine Artists exhibition, Mall Galleries
- 006 Sucessful entry into The Royal Institute of Oil Painters, Mall Galleries
- 2007 Winner SAA Professional Artist 07
- 2007 Third Prize, Artist & Illustrators Self Portrait Competition
Send this profile to a friend
>> View All Members