Born in Greece 1974. After she was awarded a Greek State Foundation scholarship she moved to UK to complete a PhD in Arts and Communication (Photography) at UCA. She is currently based in Brighton working as a fine art photographer and photography tutor. She also holds a degree in Physics from the University of Patras and a degree in Photography from T.E.I. of Athens in Greece, as well as a PGCE teaching certificate from the University of Brighton.
- 2013, WORK PROGRAMME (Residency), Community Arts Centre (former Grey Area), Brighton
- 2009, Empty Space, Grey Area, Brighton.
- 2008, Potential Space For Abstraction, TheSpace@Acumen, Brighton,UK
- 2007, Empty Space, George Rodger Gallery, UCCA Maidstone, UK.
- 2004, The Potential Space, Mphil Upgrade Exhibition, George Rodger Gallery, UCA, UK.
- 2003, Internal Reflections, Ano Archanes, Crete, Greece.
- 2003, Internal Reflections, Photosynkyria 2003, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2000, Archanes- Light, Ano Archanes, Crete, Greece.
Selected Group shows
- 2016, Squair, Online Instagram exhibition, Brighton Photo Fringe 2016
- 2015, The Voice of the Artist digital exhibition, SEE.ME, SCOPE Art Fair
- 2014, Art Takes Miami, SEE.ME Exhibition Space digital exhibition
- 2014, Abstraction|Reality|Process, CAC Gallery, Photo Fringe 2014, Brighton
- 2013, #CreativesRising, One-night Skyscraper Projection & SEE.ME space digital exhibition, New York
- 2013, The Story of The Creative,SEE.ME, New York
- 2013, Transitions, Pure Arts, The PowderMills Hotel, Battle, East Sussex
- 2012, Along the Lines of ..., Brighton Photo Fringe 2012, Brighton.
- 2012, ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY, Central Exhibition, KAUNAS PHOTO FESTIVAL 2012, Lithuania
- 2012, Cork Street Open Exhibition 2012, London
- 2012, TDACS SHOW OFF, as member of the artists group TDACS, Café Delice Gallery, Brighton.
- 2011, Parallax Art Fair, La Galleria, Royal Opera Arcade, London
- 2011,BRIDGE, BOM Gallery, Seoul, South Korea
- 2010, slash|line|bloom|fuzz|time – Abstract Encounters, Café Delice Gallery, Brighton Photo Fringe 2010
- 2009, Art&Escape, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
- 2009, Phoenix Brighton Arts Courses Tutors, Phoenix Brighton.
- 2008/2009, Empty Space, Bloomberg New Contemporaries 2008, A Foundation, London.
· 2008,Red Space, Gallery 100 DMH Stallard, Brighton Photo Fringe 2008
- 2008, Empty Space, Bloomberg New Contemporaries 2008, A Foundation, Liverpool.
- 2005, Fotoebnefsi, The Hellenic Centre, London, UK.
- 2003, LOOKOUT- Athens First Aesthetic Public Intervention of Unpredictable Size
- 2003, Photosiginonoume (Photocommunicating) – an exhibition of the winning and best participating photos in the context of the competition ‘‘Routes’’ organized by the Greek Ministry of Transportation.
- 2001, New Color, Athens Photographic Centre, Greece.
- 2001, New Glance, 8 West, Athens, Greece.
- 1999, Patras, a town in 13 stories, Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 1998, Patras, a town in 13 stories, National Bank, Patras, Greece.
- 1997, Applied Art and Photography, University of PatrasPhotographic Club Exhibition, Old Public Hospital of Patras, Greece.
Her work has been published in exhibition catalogues, in various photographic websites and in a 2008 publication about Contemporary Greek Photography by Kostas Ioannidis.
Part of her work is being held by the Developmental Heraklion Company Ltd in Ano Archanes, Crete, Greece. The photograph ‘Untitled 05’ from the series ‘Red Space’ has also been acquired by the Huib Limberg Online Photocollection. Her work is currently represented by the online gallery Art Lab, www.artlab-gallery.co.uk.
Send this profile to a friend
>> View All Members