Gallery hire includes the 1/2/3/4 gallery spaces depicted on the plan. The event space on private view evening. Other discretionary dates can be arranged up to equivalent number of weeks hired. The gallery has a fully licensed bar (corkage may apply).
Gallery hire does not include event space (other than for the private view and discretionary dates if applicable), the permanent small exhibition, reception, storage, bar, or external spaces to the gallery.
The gallery can be hired for:
One week: £1150
Two weeks: £2,050
Three weeks: £3,150
Four weeks: £3,800
Colleges, Universities, Students and Charities
The gallery is always willing to hear proposals from students, student bodies and charities. We can often offer a discounted hire price.
Step 1. Contact the Vibe team with your preferred dates, your proposal, some images of your work to be shown and the proposal brief – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 252 0196. Please note that whilst we actively seek out unusual work or performances, we do reserve the right to reject any proposals we don’t feel fit the Vibe, may be in conflict with Health & Safety regulations, or threaten the rights of our neighbours!
Step 2. Once we’ve checked availability, we will email you with a confirmation and a Hire Contract Form that you must download and complete. Once we’ve received the signed form along with payment, your hire will be confirmed by email.
All weekly bookings run from Wednesday to Wednesday, this is to allow for the swap over on the Wednesday. So if the preview is on Friday you will have Thursday and Friday to install, Wednesday is for delivery and pick up. You will take down work on Tuesday and Wednesday (before 3pm Wednesday). You must return the gallery in the condition it was handed to you.
A deposit Cheque for £250 or equivalent cash will be taken to cover insurance excess, damage, non-returned equipment or events leading to the Gallery not being returned in the condition it was handed over. (We may offer 1/2/3 day popup bookings in some cases).
Download Gallery Hire Contract.
Choosing the Vibe Gallery you will receive:
- Free consultation:
- with either the gallery manager or one of our competent staff on your event and how to structure your personal marketing strategy
- Access to impartial input on your curating
- Basic online marketing assistance from the Vibe Gallery, with further marketing campaigns obtainable for a competitive cost.
- We will gladly help, within reason, with your put up and take down of exhibition and give impartial advice on producing a method statement if necessary for your exhibition.
- We will do all we can to facilitate your artwork sales.
- The Gallery has full invigilators Tuesday to Saturday 12.00 to 23.00 hrs. If you wish for the gallery to remain open on Sunday and Monday, an invigilator will be appointed at a cost of £35 per day.
The Gallery is closed on Sundays and Mondays to allow the Vibe Team to recover from the weeks excitement! However, If you wish to hold an event on a Sunday or a Monday, please let us know and we can arrange the set up of an invigilator for £35 a day.
Everything is possible at the Vibe Gallery!!
Send this profile to a friend
>> View All Members