Mr Brainwash Special Showcase Competetion
This is a competetion with a big prize! $20,000 to be won
Mr Brainwash would like to introduce you to "Your Art Here" an all styles visual contest with a New York City theme for which I am part of the jury - giving aspiring artists the opportunity to gain valuable exposure.
Check out www.yourarthere.com to participate.
It's A Wonderful World PO Box 481203 Los Angeles, CA 90048
Join the contest or vote for your favorite artwork
What: An online art contest
Theme: New York City
The world is filled with talented artists. Recognizing that talent is becoming increasingly difficult. That is why H&M
now introduces ‘Your Art Here’ – an all styles visual arts contest, with a New York City theme – giving aspiring artists the opportunity to gain valuable exposure by exhibiting the winning artist’s work in the window of the H&M store located at 42nd Street and 5th Avenue in New York City.
The winner will also receive:
- $5,000 stipend to support an up-and-coming art career
- $500 H&M gift card
- Roundtrip airfare and accommodations in New York City while installing the piece in the store window.
- Up to $15,000 installation budget.
Visitors to the website get to vote on their artwork of choice and the top ten vote getting artworks will compete in a final round where they are reviewed by a panel of judges from H&M and art world personalities, including:
- Thierry Guetta, AKA Mr. Brainwash
- Nancy Barton, Professor of Art and Art Education at Steinhart NYU
- Daniel V, the blogger behind JazJaz
- Adele Treschow, designer and contemporary artist
All entries must be received by October 15th, 2010.
Be creative. Get noticed.