Blondes de L’Amour present – Liberation!
ONLINE TICKETS AVAILABLE… Only £8.00 on WeGotTickets Link:http://www.wegottickets.com/event/72850
We cordially invite you to join as for an evening of the finest Cabaret, Comedy and Burlesque in London, fantastic venue, great acts, fab atmosphere!
We’ll also have the lovely Chastity Yields selling her gorgeous tassels and the tattoo artist, Steve Fllann drawing up designs during the breaks!.
Your compere for the evening is the wonderful and unforgettable Mr Tom Mones…straight out of the stars retirement home…and dying to get those laughter juices flowing! www.tommones.co.uk
Burlesque from: * Hotcake Kitty! – International Burlesque starlet and the Kitty cat that gives you the cream!…
* Blondes de L’Amour – Your sassy blondes will be pulling a new number out the bag especially for the night, you’ll be begging for more!
* LuLu Sapphire – This showgirl has a lot to offer, Burlesque dancer, Dance teacher, Choreographer and a Degree in Dance, hold onto your seats!
* Betsy Boudoir – It’s Betsy Boudoir’s Washday! Betsy is just simply a domestic goddess – as well as all of her Burlesque appearances, book signings, photoshoots and product endorsements, even she still finds time to do her washing!
* Tess Tickle – Your stage maid for the evening is Tess Tickle…which just goes to show why you should never play poker with the Blondes…! Tess appears courtesy of the Randi Bizarre Players.
and LOTS more to follow….
* Wilfredo – His interpretation of english-language popular song – ranging from the Rolling Stones to Amy Winehouse – are winning him countless fans and a particularly large following of female admirers! “He’s a splendid piece of character comedy… a triumphant debut for a slice of wilted Manchego” Venue Magazine, Nov 09
* Shirley Windmill – Trained at E15 Acting school and since graduating has performed in mainly comedy driven shows for BBC, ITV and Tiger Aspect. She has recently created Shirley Windmill and has been putting herself about all over the London Cabaret Scene. She like Bikes and Cheese but not together as it gets messy.
* Maureen Younger – Selected as one of the finalists for the Hackney Empire New Act of the Year Competition and an Amused Moose Hot Starlet. In 2008 she was one of the warm up acts for the Puppetry of the Penis tour; and in 2009 supported Shazia Mirza for part of the tour of her one woman show. www.maureenyounger.co.uk
* Frank Cassidy – Big-Frank has been a regular on the London Comedy scene for the last two years. He also the resident MC at The Leytonstone Comedy Club and Dead Comedian’s Socks Club.
* Damian Kingsley – Finalist in Bath and Newbury New Act Competitions 2009, winner of the Comedy Café New Act competition in 2008 and 2009.
Doors open at 8pm, and evening continues with tunes from the fantastic music man… DJ $uave til 1am – www.myspace.com/theycallhimdjsuave.
Tubes: Liverpool St, Aldgate & Aldgate East, also a Travelodge in staggering distance if you plan on making a nite of it!
|Duration||10 July 2010 - 10 July 2010|
|Times||8pm Doors Open|
|Venue||The Pipeline Bar|
|Address||94 Middlesex Street LONDON E1 7DA, ,|
|Contact||07956 202079 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=495238890391&ref=ts|