This seminar has been developed to provide the skills necessary to navigate more effectively in the commercial art world.
• How to build a portfolio for presentation to a gallery/dealer
• Marketing your work successfully
• How to get the press on your side and get ahead of the competition
• Communicating to a wider audience
• Financial growth potential and realistic time frame.
• The artist, the market and profile building.
|Duration||11 June 2013 - 11 June 2013|
|Times||Wednesday – Friday 12-7pm, Saturday 11-6pm (& by appointment)|
|Cost||Full price £20, Students £14|
|Venue||Vitrine Gallery - Bermondsey Street|
|Address||183-185 Bermondsey Street London SE1 3UW, ,|
|Contact||020 7407 6496 / email@example.com / www.theartinsider.co.uk|