Is an Exhibition Celebrating Ten Years Of The Don’t Panic Poster Guest Curated By Leon Martyn. Ten years ago we started to include the Don’t Panic Poster in the Packs distributed to all the city hotspots. Come and see some of the highlights by artists such as Andrew Rae, Banksy, Pentagram, Lucy McLauchlan, Blue Source, Elliot Thoburn, Paul Insect, David Shrigley, Jamie Reid, Neville Brody, Jon Burgerman, James Goggin, Kam Tang, Steven Wilson, Kate Moross, Kate Gibb, Stanley Donwood and many more. Also feast your eyes on ten new screen prints by ten new artists, one for each year of the Don’t Panic Poster.Include: D*Face, Word To Mother, Mr Jago, Holly Wales,Shepard Fairey (litho print) Lucas Price, Pure Evil, Mudwig; James Joyce. PLEASE NOTE: Each is a hand printed screen print on 300gsm paper, with the exception of Shepard Fairey’s print which is a lithograph print.
Limited edition of 25, Signed and numbered, 56 cm x 76 cm,£50.
* Buyers will not be able to choose which artists print they buy as prints will be ‘blind tubed’ leaving their contents a mystery.
* There is no limit to how many prints each person can buy, in the unlucky scenario you end up with two of the same print we can not issue any refunds or exchanges.
* Sets of all 10 prints will be available, to ensure at least one of each, for £550, however only 5 sets in total are available. One of which is a set of all # 1s , framed for £1,000
* The prints will not be previewed beforehand and will only become available at 6pm when the gallery opens for the private view (no telephone sales)
* Any left will be available to purchase the next day online at www.StolenSpace.com and through StolenSpace gallery, however still blind tubed.
|Duration||24 September 2010 - 03 October 2010|
|Times||Tuesday - Sunday 11:00am - 7:00pm|
|Address||Dray Walk, The Old Truman Brewery London E1 6QL, ,|
|Contact||+44 (0) 207 247 2684 / / www.stolenspace.com|